Please note: This policy applies across all Harper and Debbage Group websites. Last updated 2 July 2021.
How links are chosen:
The website (www.harperanddebbage.co.uk) includes links to both internal (Harper and Debbage) and external (non-Harper and Debbage) websites. We select links that are editorially relevant to the content they are linking from and are suitable for the likely audience. These links are included for several reasons, including:
- for further relevant information or other key source material
- for background information
- for useful practical information
- for further informed comment
We do not link to external sites in return for cash, services, or any other consideration in kind. We do not normally link to sites that are not free to access. However, users may be asked to register before viewing the content. Harper and Debbage does not accept submissions or requests. The website team selects links and evaluates websites based on editorial relevance.
Links to external websites:
External links are selected and reviewed when the web pages are published. However, Harper and Debbage is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- Harper and Debbage does not produce them or maintain/update them
- Harper and Debbage cannot change them
- They can be changed without Harper and Debbage’s knowledge or agreement
Some of our external links may be to websites that also offer commercial services, such as online purchases. The inclusion of a link to an external website should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners (or their products/services).